WHO WE AREABOUT US
Our consultants have over six decades of experience in marketing, communications, and public relations. We also have significant experience with school communications. We’re ready to help!
Get to know us!
We know marketing and public relations, and we know the public school arena – we’re ready to help identify the most effective methods to communicate with your community – on an ongoing basis, at times of crisis, and during ballot issues.
To round out our services, we are affiliated with several other strategic partners that expand the services we provide:
- A group of highly-experienced retired superintendents who provide strategic planning, board development, ongoing campaign strategies, technology support for the classroom, and curricular options
- A branding agency with extensive experience in school district brand development
- A research company that can provide significant, actionable insights for strengthening community relationships and focusing ballot issue communications at a fraction of what these services usually cost
- A technology-based research company that furnishes rich qualitative data with quantitative reliability, once again at an exceptionally affordable cost
- A website company that specializes in school websites with custom designs at the most reasonable cost around
- Empathy/cultural competence services with statistical accuracy, for your staff and students
becky sexton, assistant superintendent for Support services, bullitt county public school district
“SchoolComm Consultants helped us develop an outreach program that immediately led to significantly increased engagement with our community. Through a regular e-newsletter for the district and our high schools; social media support; and a video that communicates the district’s commitment to our students, staff, and families, we have seen a very favorable response from our stakeholders. And all this is done at a cost lower than what it would take if we executed these services in-house.”
– Becky Sexton, Assistant Superintendent for Support Services, Bullitt County Public Schools
Tim Williams, Superintendent, Logan Elm School District
“Can effectively evaluate a District’s communication plan and work with leadership to develop a comprehensive plan that addresses the needs of the District. The approach is unique as they first gain an understanding of the community prior to working on a plan to improve communications with the district’s constituents. The work ethic
Cyndi Brill, associate superintendent, switzerland of ohio local school district
“SchoolComm Consultants have helped our relationship with our community in so many ways. The email newsletters they write for us achieve open and click rates multiple times higher than the average for K-12 districts. They were also extremely helpful during COVID, turning our re-opening plans into infographics and documents that were easily understandable for our community.”
Actually, we are community members (and a board member) in our own districts, so we understand the pressures on budgets and the need to secure expertise while spending responsibly.
Our services come at a very reasonable cost, one that allows you to develop the relationships and community you desire, without raising the eyebrows of your local fiscal hawks.
Depending on your needs, we can develop a custom group of services, or you can choose to use one of our packages to save even more.
- Let’s start the discussion with your goals and where you are now. Then, we’ll discuss options to determine what best fits your objectives and your budget.